

I'm beginning a blog for Mia...she's become quite the little artist here lately, so I thought you might all like to see what she's been up to! These are a few of my favorites that she's done in the last month or so...I asked her what she wanted to name them and she was very adamant that the first is a shark....we think whale, but it came from her head, so
Shark it is. The second is
Princess Jessica from Mexico. The third is
Interesting Up Thing...remember these are her names. The next one is
The Princess and Monster, both of them Mad . And her last piece is titled
Mama & Baby....notice the stars in her eyes! We will keep you all posted when she produces new works of art!


1 comment:
Mia,
Your drawings are WONDERFUL...We're so proud of you. We really like Princess Jessica from Mexico...she's so beautiful! I hope the monster never catches the princess; that's scary. Keep up the good work. Love Always,
MeMaw & Pop
Post a Comment